Monday 6 June 2011

Bath Spa GFW Stand


Have had a crazy couple of weeks preparing for the Graduate Fashion Week stand, I was part of the team who created the exhibition set up (including the table covers which I will be glad not to see for a long time!), while the 3rd years, with some help from the rest of the 2nd years,  chose a piece from their final collection to toile perfectly. The overall stand came together really well and it has been nominated for the GFW Stand Design Award!  
Stay tuned for highlights from my day at GFW
Thanks!
Beki

2 comments:

  1. wow, I've been looking to Bath Spa to do textiles and this looks fabulous!

    pollie xo

    www.pollybussell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you wanna do textiles you should look at my lovely flatmate kerrys blog, she is amazing! http://kerrylouisebaldwin.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete